Creative Retreat, East London with Anna B. Sexton & Penny Stanford
Open To Create… presents
Ignite Your Creativity retreat day in the City
Saturday 10am – 5pm 21st September 2013
This bespoke creative making and thinking day has been specially made for those of you who find it hard even to retreat away from the city f for a weekend.
Picture yourself slipping away for the day to a magical place hidden in the East of London – that really is a hidden gem…
One step through the front door into the creative making hub you will feel inspire, welcomed and at home.
Your Investment – £80 (waged) £60 concessions (full time student/low income)
We deliberately keep the group size intimate to no more than 12 places. Secure your place by sending your deposit NOW
£30 deposit – your remaining fee due by 19th September 2013
The Create Place, 29 Old Ford Road, Bethnal Green, London E2 9PJ
What will you being doing?
Together during the day you will re-ignite your unique version & vision of creativity in this special hub space created to champion all forms of creativity in the heart of bustling East London.
You will be encouraged and supported to play with making your own personal road map, hand folding and filling your personal guide book and experiment with your unique creative ways to think and make creatively on your own or in groups.
The session runs promptly from;
10am – 5pm Saturday 21st September 2013
Investment of your time 7 hours over a Saturday £80 / £60
We deliberately keep the group size intimate to no more than 12 places*
For your gift to yourself you will receive;
Benefits – based on feedback from previous retreaters
- Feeling myself in free flow and connection within an extraordinary group
- The reconnection I had with my own sense of play
- The feelings of great joy from creative making especially my handmade book
- Being in the group helped me to see I can do what I creatively love to do and that what was missing was the ‘community’ of creative explorers to do this with me
- Re-connection to fun whilst being grounded and connected at the same time
- How important being in a trusting and supportive atmosphere brings about pure creativity, love, warmth and this helped my creative process no end
- To know in myself I am on my right path
- To have re-discovered that place within me where creativity lives – to have re-discovered my creative engine
- Personal creative coaching and mentoring from Anna B. Sexton on both days
- Work with guest creative professionals – Penny Stanford – hand made book maker & fine art printer
- All creative materials
- Morning tea & coffee and pastries
- Afternoon tea
* one place on the day is gifted to those of you who feel a calling to join in & right now it’s not doable to join please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details of how to apply
Call ME!! 07941 655 856 to let us know your needs
or email email@example.com
Join in with the conversation via Open To Create… dedicated events page